Starting a business in Denmark is a great choice:
- Denmark is the best country for business (Forbes 2016)
- The #1 country for entrepreneurs in Europe (Gedi 2016)
- Happiest country in the world (World Happiness Report 2016)
There is a multitude of reasons why Denmark is a great country for business and to live in. One of the many reasons is the simplicity and transparency of the public system, which enables anyone to start a business with a minimal effort. When you choose us to do your incorporation we guarantee that your company will be incorporated within three working days after we receive the required documents.
5 steps to start a business in Denmark*
* Anyone can form a business in Denmark, but we strongly recommend you to get legal advice on which company form to choose, what to register, how to make the legal ownership and so forth. Reach out and we will help you right away.
- Choose a name for your company (we check if it’s available)
- Decide on the form of your company (limited liability forms: IVS, ApS and A/S)
- Prepare incorporation documents (varies by company form, normally includes Articles of Association and Memorandum of Association)
- Get proof that states that the share capital is present at the time of formation
- Submit documents online through the government’s web service WebReg
Done! These are the basic steps to start a business in Denmark. The whole process of preparing the documents, declaring the capital and so forth usually be done in a matter of days.